Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Steve Burger

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Gerald DiMauro's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Steve, I've been trying to e-mail you directly using the address on this board but it keeps coming back as follows:

    Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

    Recipient address: [email protected]
    Reason: Illegal host/domain name found

    How can I write to you directly?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Steve Burger's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2002
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My address has changed. I will try to get that changed. It is [email protected]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.